LifeLearn is revolutionizing the USD 6 trillion education market with a global sharing-economy of skills platform!
follow site LifeLearn’s mission is to become the de facto brand for building and deploying skills; along with the vision of being the largest digital company in the world by 2030.
An exceptional combination of industry and technology experience to transform online learning and education
- Jussi Hurmola, CEO. Ecosystem Builder and Innovator
- Tarmo Toikkanen, CSO. Digital Learning and Education Scientist
- Allan Schneitz, COO. Education Enthusiast and Disruptor
- Jaakko Roppola, CXO. Interface Innovator and Designer
- Pavan Patale, Chief of Concepting. Community builder
- Claude Finckenberg, Chairman. Financial Entrepreneur and Investor
Highly respected and experienced board members bring domain expertise, relevant business acumen and an invaluable contact network
- Kheng Hwa Ko. Investor and Advisor
Former Managing Director, Singapore Economic Development Board, CEO National Computer Board, CEO Singbridge International Pte Ltd and Chairman Pacific Internet Ltd (then Nasdaq-listed). Currently advisor to Boston Consulting Group International and several companies.
- Steven Myint. Investor, Professor, Health and Biomed guru
Advisor to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, A* Star Agency Singapore, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Arabia Sovereign Wealth Fund, McLaren.
- LifeLearn is a Singapore-based company providing a mobile service community solution for building 21st century skills
- Our roots are in the Finnish education system and it drives our design
- We have subsidiaries in Finland, the home of “Joy of Learning” and Indonesia, where we are revolutionizing the education in the country
- Our proprietary technology platform helps solve the overwhelming challenges of cost, relevancy and accessibility the global education industry is facing
- LifeLearn is addressing a US$ 6 Trillion market where digital learning grows in double digits
We are opening our Series A investment round in November 2017 to expand LifeLearn service and user bases in Finland, Indonesia and Singapore, to enter new markets in Asia and Europe, and to develop new product features and capabilities.
The LifeLearn Advantage
- compelling social media user experience
- engaging learning
- embed pedagogy from Finland’s world leading education system
- bite size, stackable, just-in-time learning
- power of learning through learning communitiess
Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly our founder and CEO Mr. Jussi Hurmola.