Acceptable Use Policy – LifeLearn Platform
here Lifedu Oy (”LifeLearn” or “us“, “our” and similar expressions) offers a platform service for learning-related services and products (“Platform”). Our goal is to provide our users around the world with access to high-quality educational and learning resources and services. We also want to make sure everybody feels safe and comfortable while using the Platform.
We do not pre-screen or constantly monitor content provided by the Platform users, but we may remove or edit inappropriate content or take actions based on inappropriate activity reported to us. This may lead us to suspend, restrict or terminate a user’s access to all or part of the Platform. Please use your judgment, and let’s all be nice and polite to each other. Please bear in mind that the Platform may be used by learners as young as 13 years old.
Things we will not allow on the Platform
You are not allowed to post or share anything that:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities, or is sexually explicit or pornographic
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Includes hate speech, harasses someone or is abusive in nature. We will allow discussion on matters of general interest, but do not let it get abusive or inappropriate towards anyone.
- Violates anyone’s intellectual property rights, privacy, or other rights. Do not share anyone’s private and confidential information without their express consent, or gather other users’ personal information from the Platform. Do not claim content that you did not create as your own, or share content that you do not have the right to share.
- Is spammy. We allow you to share various kinds of content to boost your and other users’ learning. Do not use these features for spreading advertising, promotion or solicitation.
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Do anything that violates law or regulations applicable to you
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity
- Abuse or game the ranking or feedback systems. Do not attempt to leave positive feedback or votes for yourself or unsubstantiated negative feedback or votes for others.
- Disclose your password to anyone, or let anyone access your account
- Attempt to access anyone’s account, or break or circumvent any security measures, or use any undocumented or unconventional ways to access, change, tamper with, search, download or scrape the Platform or anything on it
- Try to reverse engineer any of the Platform’s software or that included in any Add-on, service or product available through the Platform
- Use the Platform to spread malware or any malicious content